I love fashion. Period. End of sentence. So what better way to show it on my blog than by interviewing someone who shares the same passion? I managed to have an interview granted by a beautful hard working woman named Michelle Sotelo. Michelle inspires me. Not only because she's working hard to get where she wants to be but because she has yet to give up on her dream: to make Michelle Sotelo Designs an international luxury brand. I'm 100% positive that with hard work and dedication Michelle will get there...I mean look at her she's already selling her designs , has a website AND has had her clothing feature in KEEL Magazine and Vogue. This girl is going places. If you want to get to know more about Michelle and her beautiful designs visit her website. I will be back soon with an interview! Good night!
No comments:
Post a Comment