Omg beauty fashionistas I have an exciting little story to share. In my story the main characters are a bunch of coupons. Yes, you read correctly. Coupons! I want to say that I wasn't much of a coupon lover er...til now. My shopping bestie and I took a trip to Target this Monday and my bestie as smart as she is had a bunch of newspaper coupon inserts in her car. We did some clipping and headed into Target. First of all Target has awesome sales, this time around they were offering a $10 Target gift card when you purchased 3 shampoo/conditioners from Pantene. Needless to say my bestie said she had b1g1 free coupons for the same product. Sooo I put 6 bottles of Pantene in my basket, paid $25 with tax for them and received 2 $10 gift cards. With those gift cards I bought pads, a Revlon Colorstay Lipstick, Revlon's 24 hour foundation, A CoverGirl mascara, 3 emergency aid band aid kits, 3 cans of cat food, and two toothbrushes. (I had a coupon for almost everything I purchased. Needless to say I was a happy camper :) can't wait for the next sale so I can use more coupons! Lol
No comments:
Post a Comment