Hey makeup fiends! How is everyone's day in paradise going? On my side of the world its still super hot...nasty humid makes- u -want- to- be -in- the- shower-all-day -kinda hot. Reason why today,I decided I needed extra backup. Yep. You read that right. As you know I have super oily skin and well ,when the weather is like todays ,my makeup just disappears ,as does my eyeshadow! :-( which is the reason why I have to give props to Fergies eyeshadow primer. I loved it! My first time trying it and I am absolutely down for purchasing it again! Eyeshadow stayed put all day until I wiped it off with a makeup removing wipey. Even then I had to wipe a little harder. Awesome collaboration Fergie and WNW. Way to go! Overall I gotta say this product is Totally worth your money. Which brand carries your favorite primer and why???
No comments:
Post a Comment