Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Introducing Michelle Sotelo of Michelle Sotelo Designs

A few days ago I promised an insider look into the mind of Michelle Sotelo a Fashion Designer who promises to bring a lot to the table and even more to those Runways.
Michelle Sotelo was born on May 27th, 1987 in Riverside California. Although born in the U.S she was brought up by her Grandparents in Jalisco, Mexico where she later left to come back to her hometown in California. Like many of us Michelle moved around alot. This caused her to not only embrace her culture but other cultures as well. In this interview we get a sneak peak at both her brand and the designer herself.

When did you know you wanted to be a fashion designer?
*Well, since I was a little girl. I remember drawing and making crazy outfits for my dolls. Eventually,my love for design lead me to decide on a career in Fashion. I knew that was exactly what I wanted to do.

What would you say is your favorite part of the fashion design process?
* It never gets boring. Everyday you see something new, or something inspiring. You get inspiration from everywhere and anything. Not one dull moment when you're a fashion designer.

What do you love the most of this career?
*Being able to capture and transalate my vision on to a garment. From the combination and texture of the fabrics to the shape and colors, I love to know I brought my vision to life, it was I who created that beautiful garment, that beautiful silhouette. That excites me and I love excitement!

Can you describe Michelle Sotelo Designs for those who don't know the brand yet?
* Michelle Sotelo Designs is a unique brand with a fresh, elegant focus on the woman today as well as the woman of tomorrow. Our brand embraces timeless classic designs keeping them classy enough that they're wore beautifully by any woman.

In the fashion industry designers have different goals. What is Michelle Sotelo Designs' goal?
*Our goal is to become internationally known for our luxurious yet completely wearable designs.

I wish the best of luck to Michelle, may Michelle Sotelo Designs rise to the top alongside other wonderful and inspirational fashion designers.

Please click here to visit Michelle:
http://msdesigns.webs.com
Visit her on Facebook:
www.facebook.com/michellesotelodesigns

No comments:

Post a Comment