Today's topic, BigLots. Who has a BigLots nearby? Do you? Well if you do run to it! I mean run! Why you ask? Well this past week i visited my BigLots and i have to tell you i was super happy with the deals i found. If you are A L'Oreal and Project Runway fan like myself you are also going to love BigLots. I found a bunch of L'Oreal's Project Runway Limited Edition Collection items, along with other awesome items. Here is a list of what i snagged, mind you, for more than 75% off.
L'Oreal Project Runway L.E. Pressed Eye shadow Quad in "The Muse's Gaze" for $1.50
L'Oreal Project Runway L.E. Pressed Eye shadow Quad in "The Queen's Gaze" for $1.50
L'Oreal Project Runway L.E. Super Blendable Blush in "The Queen's Blush" for $1.50
L'Oreal Project Runway L.E. Voluminous Mascara in "Carbon Black" for $3.00
L'Oreal Magic Smooth Souffle in "Sand Beige" for $4.50
L'Oreal Pressed eyeshadow in a gold like color (wasn't labeled) $1.00
Maybelline Dream Smooth Mousse Cream-whipped foundation in "Honey Beige" for $2.00
FACE Blender brush $1.00
FACE Powder Brush $1.00
Total spent on this trip: $17.00 + taxes
I cannot express how happy this mini makeup haul made me! I mean starting with the Souffle foundation which usually retails for $10+ at your nearest drugstore, which had me waiting for a price cut so i could try it but thanks to BigLots i didnt have to wait that long! So like i said get to your nearest BigLots asap!
No comments:
Post a Comment