So today I went to WalMart and I bought a few makeup items i have been meaning to try...
 |
Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blushes
Iam really excited to try this product because i have read really good reviews and the colors are amazing! On this trip to WalMart I purchased two colors Peach Satin and Plum Wine both gorgeous shades for med-dark skin tones. This go for $6.44 each at WalMart although i hear Walgreens has a BOGO special. |
 |
Maybelline Color Tattoo by Eye Studio
My friend was totally excited about this product so she went and bought a few if not all the colors available and was super excited with the results. The packaging promises 24 hour wear which my friend and fellow makeup junkie swears is true. WalMart did not have much of a selection for this product so i just purchased Fierce & Tangy at $5.84. |
 |
Clean &Clear Pore Perfecting Moisturizer
All real makeup pros should know that moisturizer is really important when it comes to your beauty regime as is SPF. This Clean & Clear product is not only a moisturizer but also a pore perfecter with an SPF 15! I definitely had to buy this item, i needed a moisturizer anyway plus its oil-free perfect for my skin type. By the way the price on this product was $6.97. |
 |
Rimmel London Volume Flash SCANDAL EYES Mascara
i had originally seen this display at Walgreens for $7.49, which i thought was a bit steep for a Rimmel product. So today I found it at WalMart for a little cheaper ,$5.47.
I have yet to try any of these products but I will first thing in the morning to prep for work! I will be back with my own personal reviews! Also, tomorrow i will be shopping CVS for possibly products on sale ! FYI i was told KMART is having a $1 clearance on a few Milani items! Lotz to do tommorrow!!Much Luv and good night! |
what the hell is Milani? I fear ive been in idaho too long :(
ReplyDeleteIts a makeup brand silly! Has a lot of pretty nice colors, some of the stuff they sell is supposed to be like a dupe of more expensive makeup products.
ReplyDelete