I said we were gonna talk about all things girly soooo i though i would take time to blog about fashion school! yay fashion! lol anyway i wanted to know what all you ladies have heard about the art institute, im getting a little tempted..ok a lot! to apply at this school to get my bachelors in fashion and retail marketing. sooo i need some serious opinions...anyone?
I looked into the art institue for Erica for their culinary school.. I hear its a really great school.. can be a tad pricey and its suppose to be a real challenge but.. I think it would be awesome for you to higher your education in fashion (your true love).. so i say go for it!! And remember your favorite white friend when it comes to giving out fashion samples of stuff!! <3
ReplyDeleteExtremely expensive! we are talking about $90,000 to $95,000 :/ i sooo cannot aford that!
ReplyDelete