Sunday, January 22, 2012

A little trip to CVS .... total success!!!

Like promised on my last post, I went to CVS to checkout if this Milani sale was still going and to my surprise not only were the Milani products on sale but so were a bunch of others! Looks like throughout the beauty department certain items were marked with 50% or 75% off stickers! I managed to find me Maybelline's Mineral Powder foundation in Sandy Beige with SPF 18 for $4.99 when usually it runs around $9.99 depending where you purchase it.There weren't many items left but what i purchased was totally worth the $19.15 I spent. All of the items I purchased from Milani were under $3 so basically i went a little makeup crazy, good thing i left my ATM card at home or i would still be down there! Ladies I suggest you take a trip down to CVS and see what other goodies are on sale! Go, Go, Go before everything is gone!
P.S I almost forgot make sure you grab a Beauty Club certificate and take it to the register for 10% off your next beauty purchase with your Extra Care CVS Card.

Here is what i bought:
 






Milani Runway Eyeshadow in Shamrock. Can be used either as a wet or dry eyeshadow. Reg. Price $6.99 Clearance $1.75








Milani Runway Eyeshadow in Coffee Shop. Can also be used either wet or dry. Reg. Price $6.99 Clearance $1.75




 Milani Mineral Compact Makeup in Honey Beige $8.49 on Clearance for $2.12

Milani Powder Bronzer in Light. Reg. price $6.49 on clearance for $1.62 
Milani 3D Glitzy Glamour Lipgloss in Leading Lady. Reg. Price $6.99 on Clearance for $1.75


Maybelline Mineral Power Powder Foundation with SPF18 in Sandy Beige. Reg.Price $9.99 Clearance $4.99 (Marked 50% OFF)

No comments:

Post a Comment