Recently I traveled and while getting my stuff packed I came across quiet a dilemma.... if you know me -and if you don't you will- I have a huge collection of makeup. I mean huge! Now u know what I mean by dilemma right? So... When it came time to pack my makeup I wanted to take it all with me. Obviously I couldn't...So what should you have in your makeup kit you ask??
*Foundation with spf for those sunny days
*Powder
*Concealer
*Eyeshadow pallet (pick one that has a bit of every shade)
*Blush
*Lipstick,gloss &liner (if u use any)
*Mascara
*Eyeliner (I must have black)
*Bronzer
*Eyelash curler
*Tweezers
*Bobby pins (to keep bangs back)
*Q-tips (for easy clean up)
*Hand mirror
If that still seems like a lot to carry...pick what you can't do without on a daily basis. Hope this helps!
Thursday, July 4, 2013
Every makeup lover's kit must haves!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment