Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Re-stocking my nailpolish pile

Sooo my sister recently graduated from Marinello Schools of Beauty and since she found her forté doing nails I decided to give her most of my nail polishes.I know tragic...well not soo much. This gave me a reason to go shopping for more LOL. Which I did as soon as I found out Wet N wild had their nailpolish for a mere 69¢! You know I had to stock up! There might still be time for you to stock up too soo get your butt to the nearest Walgreens! 
Purchased at Walgreens:
*Sparkled
*Clear top coat
*Blue Moon
*Rain Check
*Night Prowl
*Wild Card
And I also purchased Sally Hansen's Hard As Nails in Limestone. $1.99
The other night my sister and I hit the local night swapmeet/ flee market and I found FingerPaints 2 for $1! There wasn't a whole lot to select from but I managed to purchase:
*Copper Elements
*Art You Blue?
*Lavander Highlight
* Orange You Glad
Also a few weeks ago CVS had Spoiled by Wet & Wild 2 for $3 and of course, yours truly picked up a few.
*Show Me Some Skin
*Bite Me
*The Parking Meteor Expired
*Cougarlicious
Then I found a Milani in Awesome Orange (Neon ) for around  $1.25 so I had to have that as well. Also if you purchased the new Wet & Wild Fauna collections you should have Teal or No Teal and Twining Vines in your stock pile already!
Soo ladies I have a whole box full of brand new nail polish and I've spent maybe $15! That's awesome considering I'm saving up to hit IMATS this June! (More on that in my next blog) soo start stocking up Summer is here and we need beautiful polished toe nails!!


No comments:

Post a Comment