Thursday, February 2, 2012

A Visit to Rite Aid

Sooo the other day my friend ( who is always keeping me in the loop about sales! thank God!) told me that there was a sale at Rite Aid a lot like the sale CVS was having. I did not get a chance to visit until this past Tuesday and sure enough many many things were 75% off or buy one get one half off, throughout the store not just the makeup department. There wasnt a lot of makeup selection left because like i said i went a little late. I only visited one Rite Aid so there is a huge chance the other Rite Aids might have a larger selection. I did see a lot of nailpolishes for sale. I am not much of a nailpolish freak but i did find cute colors and a Sally Hansen manicure kit that i got for $2.12! Soo if you get a chance to stop by your closest Rite Aid see what they have on sale and let us know if any of the products are worth paying regular price for!

No comments:

Post a Comment